The Faculty of Law of the Titu Maiorescu University of Bucharest, organizes on the occasion of the International Women’s Day, from March 8th, 2021, the Round Table event titled:
”Assets And Structure. The Feminine Gender In The Pantheon of Law” – 1st Edition
The female gender – women of the legal world, established professors, magistrates, lawyers, notaries – elite professionals in the leadership of the represented professions, gather their creative energies celebrating the woman and her achievements in the fight for rights and equality.
It is, after all, a challenge, not only of the soul, but especially a scientific one, wanting to explore together the ancient legal dichotomy between substance and its external manifestation in a chromatic in which the two terms manifest their valences and capitalize on their importance. It leads you in the impressive setting of the Pantheon of Law, hosted today by the Faculty of Law of Titu Maiorescu University in Bucharest. We will evoke doctrinal foundations, but also practical solutions, about the classical and modern in understanding the epic of changes in social and legal paradigms in domestic and international law on women in its broadest expression of their rights and interests, in a meeting on law as a science, but also as an art, starting from a traditional institution and looking for its connections and determinations with many other specific institutions.
The Virtual Martisor offered by the Faculty of Law of Titu Maiorescu University of Bucharest and by its guests to women everywhere is this event that we transmit on the airwaves to our female friends and those who value their achievements.
Associate Professor Manuela TĂBĂRAȘ, PhD – Dean of the Faculty of Law of Titu Maiorescu University of Bucharest
Dean of the Faculty of Law of Titu Maiorescu University in Bucharest, associate professor of Civil Law. Special contracts, Insurance law, INPPA trainer, INR, Bucharest Bar lawyer (suspended since 2007), notary public, author of articles, studies, lectures, interviews, legislative proposals, scientific projects, university courses, collections of jurisprudence and legislation.
SPEAKERS AND TOPICS (in order of the interventions)
1. Judge Luminița CRIȘTIU-NINU, PhD – president, Bucharest Court of Appeal – Some aspects regarding the protection of women by legal means
2. Professor Lawyer Magda VOLONCIU, PhD – Faculty of Law, Titu Maiorescu University in Bucharest – Telework and family life
3. Professor Smaranda ANGHENI, PhD – vice president, Board of Directors of Titu Maiorescu University in Bucharest – Family business – influences on the common patrimony of spouses
4. Professor judge Cristina ROTARU, PhD – director, National Institute of Magistracy – Crimes regarding sexual life with minor victims
5. Associate Professor Andra-Roxana TRANDAFIR, PhD – vice dean, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest – Domestic violence against women: from the abduction of Sabines to protection orders during the pandemic
6. Judge Laura RADU – President, Bucharest Tribunal – Recognition of refugee status for the reasons of belonging to a certain social and religious group. Special look at the refugee woman
7. Associate Professor Felicia MAXIM, PhD – vice dean, Faculty of Law, Titu Maiorescu University of Bucharest – Women’s rights and the COVID-19 pandemic
8. Judge Nicoleta Mirela NĂSTASIE, PhD – Bucharest Tribunal – Family housing and insolvency. Risks, social stigma, legal protection regime
9. Assistant Ramona PREDESCU, PhD – Faculty of Law, Titu Maiorescu University of Bucharest – The influence of medically assisted reproduction techniques on the contemporary family
10. Notary public Laura BADIU, PhD – president, Bucharest Chamber of Notaries Public – The act of liquidation of the matrimonial regime from a notarial perspective. The work of the woman in the household, obsolete for establishing the share of contribution to the acquisition of goods?
11. Associate Professor Oana GHIȚĂ, PhD – Faculty of Law, University of Craiova – Influences of the right to compensation, regulated by art. 388 of the Civil Code, on the patrimony of ex-spouses
12. Associate Professor Manuela TĂBĂRAȘ, PhD – dean, Faculty of Law, Titu Maiorescu University of Bucharest – Parental Convention. The apparent paradigm of protecting the interests of the child in the case of establishing alternative housing