IOUDS Titu Maiorescu University of Bucharest organizes an admission contest in the doctoral studies cycle for the academic year 2016-2017 at the Doctoral School – the domain of LAW, the form of full time education, with the following specializations:
- Commercial Law – Scientific Leader Professor PHD. Smaranda Angheni
- Commercial Law – Scientific Leader Professor PHD. Ionel Didea – 3 places
- Civil law – Scientific Leader Profesor PHD. Iosif R.Urs – 3 places
- European Union law and human rights – Scientific Leader Professor PHD. Nicolae Voiculescu – 2 places
- Criminal law – Scientific Leader Professor PHD. Alexandru Boroi – 5 places
- Criminology – Scientific Leader Professor PHD. Gheorghe Popa – 4 places
- Labor Law – Scientific Leader Professor PHD. Magda Volonciu – 2 places
- Civil procedural law – Scientific Leader Professor PHD. Florea Măgureanu – 2 places
- International public law – Scientific Leader Professor PHD. Adrian Năstase – 2 places
Document required for entry to the admission contest in the PhD degree course at the Faculty of Law:
- Baccalaureate diploma (certified copy);
- Bachelor’s degree and diploma supplement (certified copies);
- Master’s degree and Diploma Supplement (legalized copies) – Only at the Faculty of Law;
- Certificate of graduation of master’s degree studies, in original;
- Birth certificate (certified copy);
- Marriage certificate (certified copy), if applicable;
- I.D. Copy
- European curriculum vitae;
- The list of scientific papers of the candidate;
- A certificate of linguistic competence in a language of wide international circulation, issued by a specialized institution, national or international, recognized by Titu Maiorescu University;
- Application for enrollment in admission and enrollment competition for doctoral studies for the academic year 2016-2017, mentioning the options for the doctoral supervisor.
The applicant will present the documents and documents above in an envelope file.
THE REGISTRATION FEE at the admission contest for the cycle doctoral studies for the academic year 2016-2017 is 1000 lei.
REGISTRATIONS: 15-25 September 2016 10: 00-16: 00 at the IOUDS Secretariat, corp V 2nd floor, room 204
KNOWLEDGE EVALUATION EXAM: September 30, 2016, 10:00
DISPLAYING THE RESULTS: September 30, 2016
Candidates declared admitted will pay the study fee of 1000 euros for the first semester at the date of displaying the results (September 30, 2016), and for the second semester 1000 euro until January 15, 2017.
Payment is made in lei at the BRN exchange rate on the day of its execution.