Why study at Titu Maiorescu University?
Titu Maiorescu University from Bucharest is a top private university in Romania that has developed in its 30 years of history high-quality study programmes, benefiting from premises and facilities at the highest standards.
We can assure you that Titu Maiorescu University is one of the best choices when it comes to private higher education systems in Romania. Join us and you will find the university, and the city of Bucharest, to be a friendly, welcoming, and fun place to spend your student years.
Over the years, the graduates have been employed in the Romanian and European labor market, occupying various positions for which they are qualified based on their graduation diploma and the practical skills they have gained during studies.
Titu Maiorescu University students benefit from unique opportunities:
- Clinical practice in public and private hospitals, interacting with real patients;
- Small working groups (8 students/ clinical subjects; 12-15 students/ preclinical subjects) which facilitates customized interactions with professors;
- Erasmus+ mobilities for studies and internship in European universities and clinics;
- Optional subjects in the curriculum, adapted to students’ interest and diverse research opportunities;
- International research projects and visiting professors;
- Opportunity to improve your language skills and to learn specialized medical terms in English
- Access to private medical services (free/discount);
- Modern campus – student residences (500 rooms fully equipped), restaurant and cafeteria;
- Career coaching, soft skills trainings;
- Free MS Office 365 licenses;
- Gym and sports facilities.