1. Professor PhD. FLORENTINA CORNELIA BÎCLEŞANU, Director of the Doctoral School of Dental Medicine
Evolution and professional experience:
- Graduate of the Faculty of Dental Medicine, Bucharest;
- Confirmed by MS, General Dentist and Primary Physician;
- Doctor of Medical Sciences;
- Traning to the Phare-supported Competitiveness Support Program;
- Training project Hagrid, coordinated by North-Greece.
Didactic and scientific activity:
- Seniority in the medical sector over 30 years and in education for over 20 years,
- The scientific activity materialized in over 150 articles published in magazines indexed in BDI and ISI, communications at national and international congresses, over 10 manuals and monographs, national and international research grants,
- Deputy Editor-in-chief Romanian Journal of Dentistry B +, Oral Healt and Dental Management in the Black Sea Countries Revue (Romanian Editorial Board) B + (2008-2009),
- Lecturer authorized EMC courses,
- Organizing and review committees, national and international congresses.
Affiliation to professional organizations
- Evaluator ARACIS
- Member of the Commission of the National Center for Scholarships Abroad of the Ministry of Education and Research (CNBSS).
- UNAS member, SSER, Romanian Society of Dentistry (SRS), The International Society for the History of Medicine (ISHM), The Society of Dental Medical Informatics in Romania.
2. Professor PhD. DOINA LUCIA GHERGIC
- Faculty of Dentistry within U.M.F. CAROL DAVILA Bucharest, diploma of dentist
- Doctor of Medical Sciences U.M.F. Tg. Mureş, Dental Prosthetics
- Training Course in Quality Management and Auditor Competence, FIATEST Bucharest
- Competence in Oral Implantology, UMF Carol Davila Bucharest, Clinical Military University Bucharest
- Primary medic general dentistry
- Over 20 years of university education
- Member of the editorial board of the Romanian Journal of Dentistry
- Member of the Scientific and Review Team of the Medical Connections Magazine
- Author of more than 90 scientific papers, over 50 articles on dentistry and 12 specialized books
Affiliation to professional organizations:
- Member of the National Association of Dental Associations (UNAS)
- Member of the Balkan Medical Union (UMB) since 1991
- Member of the Dental College of Constanta
- Member of the Society of Implantology in Romania
- Member of Aesthetic Dentistry Society of Romania (SSER)
3.Professor PhD. EMILIAN HUTU
- Graduate of the Faculty of Dentistry of the Bucharest Medical and Pharmaceutical Institute
- In 1965 dentist specialist by contest.
- On 01.01.1967 – Assistant Professor at the Dental Clinic of Dental Prosthetics in Bucharest – contest held at I.M.F. Bucharest.
- 1979 – doctoral thesis (under prof. Dr. St. Dumitrescu) entitled: ,, Contributions to the study of biological prostheses skeleton integration “and is confirmed by MD Higher Degrees Committee in 1980.
- In 1980-through the Third Primary Dentist’s Contest.
- In 1997 he was appointed Head of the Department of Dental Prosthetics and the Director of the Dental College.
- In the same year he was elected president of the Romanian Society of Dentistry.
- In 2000 he was again elected Head of the Department of Dental Prosthetics and a member of the University Council of the Faculty of Dentistry of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila.
- From 1997 to 2000 he was a member of the Higher Academic Commission of the Ministry of Education.
- In 1997 he was appointed Head of the Dental Prosthesis Discipline at Titu Maiorescu University and Chief of the Department of Dental Specialties
- In 2004 Member and chairman of the committee for contests of university professors, specialists and mayors.
- Member of the Board of Dentists of the College of Physicians in Romania.
- Member of the Central Residing Commission within 3 years.
- He was chairperson in commissions for the appreciation of diploma works at the Faculty of Dentistry of U.M.F. “Carol Davila”.
- In 1996 he was Visiting Professor at the Faculty of Dentistry in Niigata (Japan).
- From 03/20/1996 lead thesis in Prosthodontics at UMF Carol Davila University Titu Maiorescu Bucharest (far 24 theses supported) confirmed the title of Doctor of Higher Degrees Committee.
- The PhD students were from Romania, USA, Germany, Greece, Yemen and United Arab Emirates
- She is a member of numerous doctoral commissions.
- In 2001 he was an Expert Assessor of the Ministry of Education and Research – the National Scientific Research Council of Higher Education.
- He led as president 15 dental congresses of the Romanian Society of Dentistry (S.R.S.) and the Association of Dentists with Private Practice in Romania (A.M.S.P.P.R.);
- Chief Editor Romanian Journal of Dentistry B +;
- He has postgraduate courses, has 130 papers and 88 publications (monographs, university courses, articles in various magazines) and is part of the scientific council of 4 specialized magazines.