The Ethics Commission is the advisory body of the University that:
- analyzes deviations from university ethics and scientific research based on complaints received;
- proposes sanctions, following the analysis of complaints/complaints received;
- verifies and notes possible incompatibilities and conflicts of interest in the mandates of the university management structures.
The activity of the Ethics Commission is conducted in accordance with the Organization and Functioning Regulations of the University Ethics Commission and is based on the University Charter and the Code of Professional Ethics and Professional Deontology.
The university ethics committee has the following composition:
- Professor Mihaela Răescu, PhD – president
- Associate professorCătălin Apostolescu, PhD – Member
- Associate professorAntigona Jordan, PhD – Member
- Lecturer Aurelia Herling, PhD – Member
- Lecturer Violeta Slavu, PhD – member
- Simona Bogdea – secretary
The Ethics Commission prepares annual reports regarding the observance of university ethics and scientific research.
- Code of ethics and professional deontology
- Regulation on the organization and functioning of the University Ethics Commission
The activity reports of the University Ethics Commission of the University Titu Maiorescu: