METHODOLOGY OF ADMISSION TO DOCTORATE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016/2017
Titu Maiorescu University of Bucharest organizes an admission contest in the PhD degree course for the academic year 2016-2017 at the Doctoral School – Dental Medicine, the full time education form, with the following specializations:
- General dentistry – scientific leader Professor PhD. Bîcleşanu Florentina Cornelia – 8 places
- General dentistry – scientific leader Professor PhD. Ghergic Doina Lucia – 4 places
- Prosthetic – scientific leader Professor PhD. Hutu Emilian – 2 places
Admission to the PhD school in the Faculty of Dental Medicine will take place as follows:
- Registration will take place in the period 19.09.2016-29.09.2016, 09.00-16.00 at IOUDS Secretariat, Calea Văcăreşti Street no. 178, floor 2.
- The admission procedure consists in establishing the skills for scientific research through an interview related to a research topic in the doctoral field for which the candidate opts.
- The admission will be held on September 30, 2016 at 10.00, at the Faculty of Dental Medicine, Gheorghe Petrascu Street, no. 67A, sector 3, 1st floor.
- Display results: September 30, 2016
Registration fee – 1000 lei, will be paid at the University of Dâmbovnicului Street, no. 22
Documents Required for Enrollment:
- Xerox copy of the identity document;
- Children certified by:
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate (if applicable) or change of name
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree and Diploma Supplement
- European Curriculum Vitae;
- Candidate’s list of papers;
- Certificate of linguistic competence in a wide international language, issued by a specialized institution, national or international, recognized by Titu Maiorescu University;
- Application for enrollment in the admission contest for doctoral studies for the academic year 2016-2017, mentioning the options for the doctoral supervisor;
- Receipt for registration fee.
The applicant will present the documents above in an envelope file.