ACADEMIC YEAR: I – TRAINING PROGRAM BASED ON ADVANCED UNIVERSITY STUDIES (2 semesters)
It is carried out according to the education plan
The evaluation of the activity carried out is carried out during the examination sessions and the results of the assessments are evaluated by a grading system from 1 to 10, followed by the granting of credits according to the curriculum, to the declared candidates admitted.
In the first year of doctoral studies, the doctoral student presents the research plan of the doctoral thesis. It is supported in the presence of a committee of which the doctoral supervisor is a member and at least two members of the Board of the Doctoral School and / or the guidance committee.
ACADEMIC YEAR: II – IV – INDIVIDUAL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH PROGRAM (4 semesters)
- Supporting the progress report of the research program (at least 12 months, at least 3 reports annually)
- Publishing, as the first author, articles directly related to the PhD research project, ISI rated journals or BDI (one for each year of study)
- Participation in conferences / congresses in the country / abroad with works in direct relation to the research project, poster or oral
- Year 1 – Sustaining the research plan of the PhD thesis on June 3, 2013
- Year 2 – Sustaining the report on the progress of the research program on 7 June 2013
- Year 3 – Sustaining the report on the progress of the research program on 19 April 2013