TMU Senate meetings – mandate 2016-2020
University Year 2015-2016:
- Senate meeting dated February 3, 2016
- Senate meeting dated February 16, 2016
- Senate meeting dated March 8, 2016
- Senate meeting dated April 26, 2016
- Senate meeting dated May 24, 2016
Decisions adopted by the Senate at each meeting are presented in the Senate Decisions section of TUM.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014, a joint Senate and Board of Directors meeting took place. At the meeting:
- The conclusions of the IEP-EUA evaluation team report were presented;
- The timetable for the admission exam for undergraduate, master’s and doctoral studies was approved for the academic year 2014-2015 and the completion of the study exam in the academic year 2013-2014;
- The decision to invalidate the results of the competition for the position of chief of staff, Item 85 of the State of the Department of Medical-Surgical and Prophylactic Disciplines, within the Faculty of Medicine was adopted;
- Was presented the Methodology for conducting competitions for the occupation of vacant positions, revised, which will be applied starting with the second semester of the academic year 2013-2014;
- The proposals for appointment as Head of Section within the Clinical Departments of Clinical Hospital No. 1 CF Witting were approved for some of the faculty members of the Faculty of Medicine;
- It was proposed to modify some of the articles in the Methodology for Granting Scholarships and other forms of material support for students.