Titu Maiorescu University organizes in March the application and selection process for study (SMS) and traineeship (SMT) Erasmus+ mobilities.
The students who are interested in applying for an Erasmus+ mobility have to submit their file to the Erasmus+ Coordinator of the faculty in which they are enrolled:
- Faculty of Medicine – the file is handed over in person until 27.03.2023 at the Erasmus Coordinator (Associate Professor Elena Rusu, Ph.D.);
- Faculty of Dental Medicine – the file has to be handed over on 28.03.2023, at 2 PM, at the headquarter of the Faculty of Dental Medicine;
- Faculty of Law – the file is handed over to the secretary and on 31.03.2023, at 10 AM the candidates have to be presented for the selection interview in room V105;
- Faculty of Communication Sciences and International Relations – the file is handed over to the secretary until 31.03.2023;
- Faculty of Psychology – the file is submitted until 27.03.2027 at the Erasmus Coordinator Lecturer Simona Reghintovschi, PhD.
The file must contain the following documents:
- application form;
- a copy of the ID/Passport/permit of residence;
- Europass CV;
- cover letter;
- recommendation letter from a professor at Titu Maiorescu University who is not a member of the Erasmus Selection Committee at the faculty where the student is enrolled;
- transcript of records.
The list of the partner universities can be found here.
The full selection procedure for the Erasmus+ mobilities can be found here.
For more information and details, please check the Q&A document or you can contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone: +40213302537.