Titu Maiorescu University organizes between 10-31 March 2021 the application and selection process for study and traineeship Erasmus+ mobilities. The students who are interested in applying for an Erasmus+ mobility have to submit their online file to the Erasmus+ Coordinator of the faculty in which they are enrolled, between 10-31 March 2021. The file must contain the following documents:
- application form (click here to download it);
- a scanned copy of the ID/Passport;
- Europass CV, PDF format;
- cover letter, signed, PDF format;
- recommendation letter from a professor at Titu Maiorescu University who is not a member of the Erasmus Selection, Recognition and Equivalence Committee at the faculty where the student is enrolled;
- transcript of records issued by the Faculty Secretariat.
The list of the partner universities can be found here.
For more information and details, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +40213302537.