The Center for Excellence for Higher Education in Higher Education is an initiative of the Faculty of Finance, Banking, Accounting and Business Administration of Titu Maiorescu University.
Established in December 2013, with the support of academics and the business community, the Center of Excellence aims to respond to labor market requirements by increasing the level of training of young people involved in projects.
Objectives of the Center of Excellence
- Professional orientation and skills development for the rapid integration of students and students into the labor market;
- Motivating students and future students to develop the theoretical and practical knowledge in the economic field by providing private scholarships and providing internships by partner firms;
- Informing students about the educational offer and the related projects developed within the Center of Excellence;
- Continuous adaptation of economic higher education programs to labor market requirements.
BENEFITS for PARTNER COMPANIES
- Develop a base for recruiting future employees. Partner firms can test students during their undergraduate studies, from the point of view of theoretical knowledge, practical skills and the ability to integrate and adapt to their organizational culture;
- 5% reduction of the tuition fee, related to the first year of study, to the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs at the Faculty of Finance-Banking, Accounting and Business Administration at Titu Maiorescu University, in the case of enrollment of the employees of the partner companies in these courses;
- Participating in a series of personalized training sessions tailored to the needs of the respective companies;
- Consultation and use of market studies, conducted by teachers and students of the Faculty of Finance, Banking, Accounting and Business Administration;
- Facilitate access to the networking platform of the partnership, to carry out other actions of common interest or to conduct joint ventures;
- Promoting the image of the project within the project and integrating the Center for Excellence Education Quality Improvement into partner social responsibility strategies;
- Recruitment of the best students of the Faculty of Finance, Banking, Accounting and Business Administration, with a view to their integration into long-term internship programs (minimum one year);
- Involvement and participation in various research projects, European funded projects and market studies, together with the Faculty of Finance, Banking, Accounting and Business Administration of Titu Maiorescu University.
BENEFITS for THE FACULTY OF ECONOMIC SCIENCES
- Increasing the motivation of students and prospective students;
- Increasing the quality of the educational process;
- Possibility to carry out, together with partners within the Center of Excellence, extensive research projects with European funding and market studies;
- Improving the faculty image among students, students and employers;
- Improving study programs and adapting them to labor market requirements;
- Strengthening the relationship between the Faculty of Finance and Banking, Accounting and Business Administration and the business environment.
BENEFITS for STUDENTS
- We advise them to integrate quickly into the labor market;
- We help them acquire the skills they need to adapt to the needs of the market;
- We design programs to enable students to apply the lessons learned in practice;
- We promote and support them to find a job in the partner companies of the project;
- We involve them in the research and market studies we are launching;
- We offer them viable alternatives to continue their economic studies;
- We offer them access to private scholarships offered by the partner companies of the Faculty of Finance, Banking, Accounting and Business Administration;
- We support them unconditionally for good career guidance.
BENEFITS for PUPILS and HIGH SCHOOLS
- We design special programs for students to understand their real potential and exploit them to the fullest;
- We are constantly analyzing the labor market to help them choose a career;
- We involve pupils in events that are aimed at their personal development;
- We facilitate access to the networking platform of the partnership with the companies involved in the project;
- We organize personalized training programs tailored to the needs of high schools;
- We include high school in research projects funded by European funds;
- We offer a 5% reduction in the tuition fee for the first year of studies at Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs at the Faculty of Finance, Accounting and Business Administration of Titu Maiorescu University for the employees of the partner in these courses;
- We promote high school image within the partnership.
Activities carried out within the Center of Excellence
- The project “Be the AMBASSADOR of the Faculty of Finance, Banking, Accounting and Business Administration”
- The project encourages volunteering amongst pupils.
- Participants carry out marketing and event management activities.
- Thematic workshops
- These events aim to bring pupils and students closer to the private environment and to familiarize them with the requirements of the labor market.
- Optional course “Productivity and Control: Business Management using Integrated Pluriva ERP System”
- The course is organized by PLURIVA ERP, partner of the Center of Excellence.
- There are 20 university students attending the course.
- Students who follow the course will receive graduation diplomas and a PLURIVA ERP certification.
- Optional courses
- The courses are organized by university teachers, with practical training in the fields targeted for organizing the courses.
- Preparing for the baccalaureate exam
- Intensive training in Mathematics and Economics.
For more details on the projects of the Faculty of Finance, Banking, Accounting and Business Administration with the support of the Center for Excellence for Higher Education in Higher Economic Education, please visit www.ceccise.ro and Facebook at www.facebook.com/utmsteco and www.facebook.com/utmceex.