Titu Maiorescu University announces the existence of the following vacancies during the first semester of the 2020-2021 academic year, for indefinite period, as published in the Official Journal of Romania no. 781, part III, from 24 November 2020, as follows:
Faculty of Medicine
Department of Preclinical Disciplines
- Associate Professor, position 19, subjects: Pharmacology; Clinical pharmacology.
- Clinical Lecturer, position 33, disciplines: Pathophysiology; Pathophysiology (I + II).
- University assistant, position 71, subjects: Morphopathology (I + II); Pathology; Pathological anatomy.
Department of Medical-Surgical and Prophylactic Disciplines
- University Professor, position 86, subjects: General Surgery (I); Hepatology and liver transplantation; Minimally invasive surgery.
- Clinical Lecturer, position 150, disciplines: Skills in medical work (module I); Medical semiology (I + II).
- Clinical Lecturer, position 151, disciplines: Neurosurgery; Skills in surgical maneuvers (module II).
- Clinical Lecturer, position 152, discipline: ENT.
- Clinical Lecturer, position 153, discipline: Pediatric orthopedics.
- Clinical Lecturer, position 155, disciplines: Hematology; Regenerative medicine and stem cell therapy; Medical ethics. Bioethics.
- Clinical Lecturer, position 157, disciplines: General surgery (I + II); Skills in surgical maneuvers (module I); Medical ethics. Bioethics.
- University Assistant, position 178, discipline: Surgical Semiology (I + II).
- Assistant Professor, position 181, subjects: Oncology; Oncology; Qualified oncology care; Palliative care.
- Assistant Professor, position 182, subjects: Orthopedics and Traumatology; Orthopedics and traumatology; Surgical maneuvers skills (1 st module).
Faculty of Dental Medicine
Department of Dental Specialties
- Clinical Lecturer, position 44, disciplines: Oro-maxillofacial surgery; Ethics and academic integrity; OMF surgery.
- Clinical Lecturer, position 48, disciplines: Behavior of dental materials in the oral environment; Occlusion.
Faculty of Finance-Banking, Accounting and Business Administration
Department of Economic Sciences
- University professor, position 2, disciplines: Accounting expertise and tax consulting; Managerial accounting.
- Associate Professor, position 10, disciplines: Business Project Management; Quality management; Customer relationship management.
Faculty of Communication Sciences and International Relations
Department of Communication, Public Relations and Foreign Languages
- Lecturer, position 15, subjects: Communication in English; Specialized communication in English.
Faculty of Psychology
Department of Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Associate Professor, position 13, disciplines: Cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy; Applications of clinical hypnosis in sports; Specialized practice.
- Lecturer, position 24, disciplines: Experimental psychology; Specialized practice.
- Assistant Professor, position 27, subjects: Fundamentals of Psychology I; Family psychology; Specialized practice.
Department of Cognitive Sciences
- Lecturer, position 35, subjects: Psychology of religion; Psychological statistics; Specialized practice.
Faculty of Informatics
Department of Informatics
- Lecturer, position 18, subjects: Software engineering; Computer systems security.
Faculty of Nursing Târgu Jiu
General Health Care Department
- Lecturer, position 12, disciplines: ENT (Qualified care in ENT); Pathology
- Lecturer, position 14, subjects: Medical informatics. Biostatistics; Scientific research methodology.
SCHEDULE OF THE COMPETITION SESSION:
|1.||Date of publication in the Official Journal||November 24, 2020|
|2.||Application period||November 24, 2020 – January 11, 2021|
|3.||Exams period||January 26, 2021 – January 28, 2020|
|4.||Approval of the results by the faculty councils||January 29, 2021 or February 1, 2021|
|5.||Approval of the results by the Senate||February 2, 2021|
|6.||Communicating the results||February 2, 2021|
|7.||Appeals period||February 4, 2021|
|8.||Analysis and resolution of appeals||February 5, 2021 – February 8, 2021|
|9.||Communicating the results of appeals||February 9, 2021|
The submissions for the contest is done via application files personally registered by the candidates at the headquarters of the Rectorate of the Titu Maiorescu University in Bucharest, 22 Dâmbovnicului Street, District 4, 1st floor, Human Resources-Payroll Service, according to the following program:
- Form November 24, 2020 to November 27, 2020, between 9:00 and 16:00.
- Form December 2, 2020 to December 22, 2020, on weekdays, between 9:00 and 16:00.
- From January 4, 2021 to January 11, 2021, on weekdays, between 9:00 and 16:00.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS WHICH MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE CONTEST REGISTRATION:
- Application form *, signed by the candidate, including self-declaration on the veracity of the information presented in the file.
- Extract from the Rector’s Decision * appointing the competition commission.
I. Identity documents, study papers and statements
- Copy of the identity card or passport or other identity document drawn up for a purpose equivalent to the identity card or passport.
- Copy of the birth certificate.
- Copies of documents attesting to change the name (marriage certificate, etc.), if applicable.
- Documents relating to the possession of a doctor’s degree: a copy of the doctor’s degree (double-sided) or the recognition or equivalent certificate issued by the MEN (except for candidates for the research assistant positions).
- In the case of competitions for the didactic vacancies of university professors, a copy of the document attesting the quality of doctoral supervisor.
- Summary of the PhD thesis, in Romanian and in an international language, up to one page per language. The printed format must be signed by the candidate.
- Copies of other diplomas and documents attesting the applicant’s studies: a baccalaureate diploma or a certificate of recognition, a bachelor’s degree and a supplement to the diploma/matriculation sheet or certificate of recognition, a master’s degree and a supplement to the diploma/matriculation sheet or certificate of recognition, Training, etc. (front-back).
- Copy of proof of graduation of a psycho-pedagogical training program that allows the exercise of the teaching profession in higher education or proof that it is enrolled in the courses of such a program or a declaration by which the candidate undertakes that, if he succeeds in the competition, Follow and graduate from such a program within three years of being employed in the University * (in the case of university assistant candidates, as well as in higher-level candidates coming from outside university education).
- Documents certifying the possession of medical titles in the specialty of the post required to apply for a post in higher education in the field of Medicine or Dentistry or Pharmacy, with the exception of the posts from the disciplines that do not have a correspondence in the Ministry of Health network and those from the disciplines Preclinical.
- Self-declaration * of the candidate that he / she is not in any of the incompatibilities referred to in Article 130 (1) B) of Law no. 1/2011.
- Statement regarding the position of the title holder in relation to Titu Maiorescu University. *
II. Medical Opinions
- A psychological evaluation report showing that he/she is capable of carrying out teaching activity in higher education issued by a specialized cabinet.
- Medical certificate issued by the family doctor, which shows that he/she is capable of performing a didactic activity in higher education.
III. Professional experience
- Copy of the workbook, for the period up to 01.01.2011, or a certificate or certificates from workplaces *, for the period after 01.01.2011, showing the periods of employment and the occupations held.
- Certificate from the medical unit attesting the medical professional experience * until the date of enrollment in the competition for a post in higher education in the field of Medicine or Dentistry or Pharmacy, with the exception of posts from disciplines that do not have a correspondence in the Ministry of Health network From preclinical disciplines.
IV. Professional and research activity
- Self-Assessment Sheet * Complying with the minimum required and mandatory minimum requirements for enrollment, printed (and signed) and in electronic format (in PDF format obtained by converting the Word or Excel file).
- EUROPASS Curriculum vitae* in printed format (and signed on each page) and in electronic format (in PDF format obtained by converting the Word or Excel file).
- List of papers * published, in printed format (signed by the candidate) and in electronic format (in PDF format obtained by converting the Word or Excel file).
- Presenting the most significant previous professional results and the academic and scientific career development plan; The document has a maximum of 10 pages and is signed by the candidate.
- Up to 10 papers in the electronic format selected by the candidate and considered relevant to their own professional achievements; If the works are not available in electronic format, they will be presented in the material form.
- In the case of competitions to fill a teaching post, the course support for each of the teaching subjects specifies the candidate’s position for the competition, in printed and/or electronic format, prepared by the candidate.
If the post contains teaching subjects for study programs in a foreign language, the course/support course must be written in the language of the respective study programs.
V. Other documents
- Proof of payment of the registration fee for the competition.
The updated forms for the current contest for documents marked with an asterisk are issued exclusively by the Human Resources-Payroll Service.) Copies of the required documents must be certified by the Human Resources-Payroll Service staff for compliance with the original. If a candidate has legalized copies, they are accepted.
Candidates at university lecturers’ posts must include at least three names and contact addresses of personalities from the country or abroad outside the TMU, who have issued letters of recommendation on professional and scientific merits of the candidate, as well as those letters, signed by the author, in original or scanned.
Candidates for the university professors posts must include in the competition file at least three names and contact addresses of personalities from the field respective from abroad who have accepted to draw up letters of recommendation regarding the professional and scientific qualities of the candidate as well as the letters respectively, signed by the author, in original or scanned. In the case of scientific domains with Romanian specifics, the letters may also come from some personalities from the respective field in Romania, outside TMU.
The candidate enrolled in the contest shall submit at the headquarters of the research department or research institute the post filled in the complete set of works consisting of one copy of each work that has been included in the list of papers in the competition file with at least 5 working days before the first test.
The competition file is submitted directly by the candidate at the headquarters of the Human Resources-Payroll Service of TMU. The pieces in the above list are displayed in a folder with plastic covers or in a bookcase, depending on their volume, strictly following the order in the list. The competition dossier attaches, in a plastic film, a CD in five copies of the entire contents as the first piece of the file. Your CV, Self-Assessment Sheet, and Works List will be present on the CD in PDF format obtained by converting the Word or Excel file. Only entries containing all the parts listed above are taken into consideration for the competition.
In order to be able to participate in the competition, candidates must have their referral letters listed above in the competition file before the end of the registration period.
The methodology for occupying the teaching and research positions of Titu Maiorescu University can be consulted here. Information on the description of the positions taken, the duties of the post, the minimum salary at the time of employment, the timetable of the contest, the theme of the contest samples, etc. Can be consulted on the jobs.edu.ro web page of the Ministry of National Education.