SESSION JULY 2017
The license exam consists of two tests, as follows:
- Test 1: oral test: Assessment of fundamental and specialist knowledge;
- Test 2: Presenting and supporting the bachelor thesis.
Subject and bibliography of the license exam:
The file for the Bachelor exam must include:
- Birth certificate – certified copy;
- Marriage certificate – legalized copy (where applicable);
- ID Copy;
- The baccalaureate diploma – original and certified copy;
- 2 photos ¾ color photo paper;
- Liquidation sheet (type form available at the faculty secretariat);
- Application for enrollment in the license (a standard form that can be found at the faculty secretariat);
- Report signed by the license coordinator;
- Receipt attesting the payment of the license fee;
- License, printed and electronic (CD).