The Faculty of Psychology of Titu Maiorescu University operates in an ultramodern headquarters of the University, located on Calea Văcăreşti, 187, Sector 4. The educational facilities of the faculty are modern and functional and consist of 3 amphitheaters and 10 seminar rooms. The faculty has an applied psychology laboratory and a computer science laboratory with applications in psychology.
The Applied Psychology Laboratory has recently been equipped with psychological testing devices:
- Driving simulator SX05-93
- Electronic tamper with 05-27B
- Electronic stabilizer for measuring computer-aided orthostatic hold 05-47H
- Manual tester 05-52T
- Sensor complex sensor 05-58K sensor sensor
- Clinical psychology, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis (over 1500 volumes)
- Social, Organizational, Occupational and Human Psychology (over 1,200 volumes)
- Experimental psychology, psychodiagnostics and applied psychology (over 900 volumes)
The reading room has over 50 seats and 10 computers at the students’ disposal.