The Faculty of Law and Economic Sciences Tg-Jiu applies the European Credit Transfer Assessment System – ECTS. The system allows students to study for one or two semesters in another university in a member country of the European Union, and not only, the exams promoted there being recognized when returning to the country.
We also have partnerships with prestigious universities abroad, together with Erasmus + and mobility of students and teachers, namely:
- Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat Üniversitesi– Turkey
- Università degli Studi di Roma “La Sapienza” – Italy
- Università degli Studi di Salerno, UNISA – Italy
- Universitate d’Orleans – France
- Sakarya University– Turkey
- Northwestern University – Chicago, USA
- Universitatea de Stat – Republic of Moldova
- Universitatea Libera Internationala – Republic of Moldova
At the same time, the FLES teachers actively participate in scientific research studies at international conferences and symposia as follows:
– International Conference “Uniformization of Law – Legal Effects and Social, Political and Administrative Implications – Uniformization of the Law – Legal Effects and Social, Political, Administrative Implications”;
– International Scientific Conference “Rethinking Social Action. Core Values ”, Lumen Media Publishing, Iasi;
– Conference “Criminal Repression in the Context of the Economic Crisis and the Maximization of Crime at European and Global Level”, Bucharest;
– The International Conference “Education and Creativity for a Knowledge Based Society” Titu Maiorescu University, Bucharest;
– Nicolae Balcescu, International Conference “The Knowledge-Based Organization”;
– “Challenges of the Knowledge Society” Conference, Nicolae Titulescu University;
– International PhD Candidate Conference: Contemporary Trends in Science Development: Visions of Young Researchers, Academy of Sciences, Moldova-Chisinau;
– International Theoretical and Practical Scientific Conference: Promoting Human Rights in the Context of European Integration: Theory and Practice ULIM, Chisinau;
– International Symposium “Education in the European Context Today” – organizers: “General Gheorghe Magheru” Technical College TG-JIU, Liceum OGÓLNOKSZTALCACE, Ostrolece, Poland, “Titu Maiorescu” University of Bucharest, partners: Ministry of National Education, County School Inspectorate Gorj ,
– International Conference of the Criminals Association of Romania.
At the same time, FLES teachers and students are involved in projects with European funding, as follows:
1) Information, Consultancy and Mentoring Center for Promotion of Entrepreneurial Culture, POSDRU project, ID 57836, period 2010 – 2012, Titu Maiorescu University – coordinator, Partners: Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Bucharest, INFOMAT Foundation, CIVITAS 2005 Association, Mayoralty Turcianesti, Gorj county.
2) Modern education and quality for the future, project POSDRU, ID 61434, period 2010 – 2012.
3) Doctoral scholarships for complex eco-economic and bioeconomic training for the safety and security of food and feed from anthropic ecosystems
4) Preventing corruption in education through information, training and accountability,
5) National study to monitor the insertion in the labor market of graduates in higher education
6) “Modernization of national legislation in the context of uniformity of the law at European level and socio-political implications on the administrative system
7) “Start in Career. European best practices in professional counseling of Romanian students “, project POSDRU, ID project 137360, where the University is a partner alongside MTS. The overall objective of the project is to “develop, implement and improve vocational guidance and counseling services for a minimum of 5,000 students with motivational motivation to pursue further studies and to assist in finding a place in the labor market” And the target group includes 80 students from the Faculty of Law and Economic Sciences Târgu-Jiu;
8) “Young people more prepared for labor market challenges – Professional counseling and internships for students”,
9) “Learn to Build Your Only Future! (INCISIVE)”
10) “Development and adaptation of the university programs to the specific labor market competencies taking into account the requirements of the CNCIS standards
11) “First Steps in Career”, POSDRU / 161 / 2.1 / G / 138092, Priority Axis 2 “Correlation of Lifelong Learning with the Labor Market”, Key Area of Intervention 2.1 “Transition from School to Active Life”.