Public relations working hours: Luni – Vineri: 1000 – 1200
- The following means of payment may be used for the payment of the taxes charged by Titu Maiorescu University
- In cash, directly at any cash office of Banca Transilvania, using a pre-printed form to be filled in with the last name, first name, personal identification number and payment code (see anex);
- By bank transfer (payment order) in the acocunt RO90BTRL04301202N01816XX opened with Banca Transilvania;
- In cash at the cash office of Titu Maiorescu University located at no. 22, Dâmbovnicului Str., district 4, Bucharest.
- List of tuition fees for academic year 2017-2018
- Excerpt from the List of tuition fees for academic year 2016-2017
- For more information on student activity, please refer to the “Notice Board”, license or masters degree.