ABOUT DISTANCE EDUCATION
- What is distance education (DE)? – The most modern form of higher education, characterized by the flexibility of the study program, which ensures the possibility of initial training, improvement or professional conversion.
- Who is addressed to? – Both high school graduates and all those who are eager to get a second specialization, giving them the opportunity to continue their social work at the same time as university studies.
- How do DE study programs run? Under the guidance of a professor with experience in the field, based on specific programs and didactic materials developed for distance learning, distributed to the DE student for FREE.
TRAINING PROGRAMS IN DE FORM
- tutorial guiding system (regular meetings between mentors and students, preferably in non-working days);
- internet communication or other accessible means;
- self-training and self-evaluation system.
MATERIALS USED IN THE EDUCATION PROCESS FOR THE DE FORM
Every student enrolled in the ID form receives, after paying the first installment of the study fee, an educational package specific to the specializations followed that includes printed teaching materials or in electronic form on CD. Any additional information can be found on the University’s website www.utm.ro, namely:
- Regulations for organization and functioning of departments for TMU-DE;
- Information on semestrial teaching activities;
- Calendar of activities and information about the teaching staff;
- Guide to the presentation of the study program conducted in DE format;
- Bibliography related to each discipline;
- Examination mode;
- Secretariat schedule;
- Schedule of tutorials or activities specific to distance education.
THE ADVANTAGES OF DISTANCE EDUCATION FORMAT
- Free learning materials;
- Free exam sessions;
- Modern information technology;
- Specialized teaching staff;
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree;
- Participation in study internships through the SOCRATES / ERASMUS scholarship system.
… and many other advantages that you can benefit from, by enrolling in the distance education programe!