The deadline for submitting the titles and abstracts has been modified for 15th of April 2022.
The event is pending full acreditation from the Romanian College of Physicians and will benefit from EMC credits.
The title of the scientific event is “Innovative Transdisciplinary Approaches in Modern Medicine” with the following sections:
- Section 1 (Professors): Trends in molecular medicine
- Section 2 (Professors): Personalized medicine
- Section 3 (Students): Scientific papers by students in Medicine Specialization
- Section 4 (Students): Scientific papers by students in Medicine, English Specialization
- Section 5 (PhD Students): Scientific papers by PhD students in Medical Doctoral School
- Section 6 (Residents): Scientific papers by resident doctors
- Section 7: Varia
- Section 8 (Professors from Dental Medicine): Scientific papers from teachers in Faculty of Dental Medicine
- Section 9 (Dental Medicine): Scientific papers of students, residents doctors and PhD students in Dental Medicine Doctoral School
- Workshop: Cardio-respiratory and cerebral resuscitation
Currently under revision
- Submitting the titles and abstracts (both in Romanian and English Language): 10th of April 2022
- Submitting the full articles for ISI Proceedings indexing: 10th of May 2022
- EMC diploma: 350 lei/person.
- Submitting and presenting a scientific paper (no EMC dimploma): free
- The fee for ISI Proceedings volume shall be updated at a later stage
- RO90-BTRL-0430-1202-N018-16XX at Transilvania Bank
- RO49-RNCB-0546-0292-2835-0001 at BCR