ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE CENTRAL COMMITTEE ON THE ORGANIZATION OF TMU ELECTIONS AND PUBLIC COMPETITIONS
CANDIDATE TO THE RECTOR’S FUNCTION OF TITU MAIORESCU UNIVERSITY FOR THE MANDATE 2016-2020
- Professor PhD. Smaranda ANGHENI
THE CALENDAR OF ELECTIONS FOR THE SENATE OF TITU MAIORESCU UNIVERSITY AND THE UNIVERSITY RECTOR’S FUNCTION FACILITY FOR THE MANDATE 2016-2020
|Submission of applications for the Rector position|
11-21 January 2016
|Debating managerial programs of candidates for the Rector position with the academic community|
25-26 January 2016
|Election of Senate members and Rector – tour I|
28 January 2016
|Election of Senate members and Rector – tour II|
1 February 2016
Senate members, teachers and researchers are elected by universal, direct and secret vote of all teaching and research staff in TMU.
Senate students’ representatives are elected by universal, direct, and secret vote of all students in the Bachelor’s Degree (FT and DE) and master classes in TMU.
The rector is designated by the universal, direct and secret vote of all teaching and research staff in the TMU, as well as of the Senate students in office and the newly elected councils of the faculties.
- Section no. 1: Bucharest, Calea Vacaresti n0. 187, ground floor, Central Library of the University
- Section no. 2: Târgu Jiu, Bd. Ecaterina Teodoroiu no. 100, ground floor, Library of the Faculty of Law and Economic Sciences Târgu Jiu
- Methodology on the process of setting up and choosing the structures and leading positions of Titu Maiorescu University for the period 2016-2020
- The result of the University Referendum for the election of the Rector for the mandate of 2016-2020 dated 24 September 2015
- Advertisement on how the referendum university to choose how the designation of Rector for the mandate 2016-2020