“Interdisciplinary Vision in Dental Medicine”
will take place between May 21 and 23, 2013, at Calea Vacaresti no. 189 – M, Sector 4, Bucharest and will bring together representatives of the academic community and national and international scientific research to present new materials, techniques and technologies and to exchange interdisciplinary experience with implications in oral rehabilitation.
Congress is credited with EMC classes by the College of Dentists in Romania.
Participation diplomas will be issued based on attendance at Congress.
The congress is organized with the support of:
- National Union of Dental Associations (UNAS)
- Private Clinical Center for Dental Care “Titu Maiorescu”
- The Romanian Society of Dentistry (SRS)
- Colgate-Palmolive România
- Quintessence Romania
- Heraeus Kulzer
The congress is organized in two sections, including lectures, scientific communications, posters, exhibition of instruments, instruments and dental materials.
The sections of Congress are:
- Section “Interdisciplinarity in Dental Medicine”
- Section “Scientific communications and posters”
The authors are requested to send the summary of scientific papers by 30 April 2013 for review and selection by the Scientific Committee.
Summaries of lectures and scientific papers will be sent online as a Microsoft Word 2003 attachment to e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Word document will contain:
- The title of the paper in Romanian and English
- The authors in the desired order, specifying the first name, the name and, if applicable, the academic title
- Underlining the name of the person presenting the work
- The institution represented, the city
- The summary of the paper in Romanian (with diacritics), which will contain between 200-250 words, as well as the purpose of the work, the material, the method, the results, the conclusions
- Summary of the paper in English (with the same requirements as for the Romanian summary)
- Section of the paper, oral presentation or poster
- A team of authors may submit up to 2 scientific papers
- Required technical support: multimedia, videoplayer (NTSC system, PAL / SECAM)
In the writing of lectures and abstracts of scientific communications, please use the font Arial 11, single space.
Poster dimensions: A1 format (594 x 841 mm).
We ask that the written works have not been submitted to other scientific events.
The length of a lecture will be between 30-120 minutes and a 8-minute scientific communication.
Authors will receive their acceptance notification by May 12, 2013.
If the author / authors of the lecture / scientific papers / posters want to obtain a diploma for participation in the Congress, they will have to pay the participation fee.
Authors of accepted and unsupported works will not benefit from the appropriate EMC / EPC points.
Further information on the conditions of participation can be found on the event site: https://www.utm.ro
The participation fee is:
– for doctors: 200 lei until 30.04.2013 and 220 lei after this date
– for doctoral students: 170 lei until 30.04.2013 and 190 lei after this date
– There is no fee for students and retired doctors.
The attendance fee includes access to all congress scientific congresses, congress maps, congresses, coffee breaks, and CMDR accredited diplomas with EMC classes.
The participation fee can be paid as follows:
Through a nominal payment order, nominal redemption sheet at the Romanian Commercial Bank on account of RO 49 RNCB 0546 0292 2835 0001, opened at BCR Bucharest, beneficiary of Titu Maiorescu University in Bucharest, (from any bank, preferably BCR) until the date of 30.04.2013, specifying under the explanation: participation fee Congress TMU (full name and full name of the person for whom this fee is paid and the quality, doctor / doctoral student). After the payment is made, it is obligatory to send the copy of the payment order together with your phone number and the necessary billing data by e-mail: email@example.com or Fax: +4021.325.12.05
- For individuals: CNP and home address
- For CMI / CMG / CMD: CUI / CIF and cabinet address
- For LLCs: Nr. Reg.com (J … / … / …), CUI / CIF, registered office / office, bank.
From 1.05.2013 to 21.05.2013, at the “Titu Maiorescu” University of Bucharest (22 Dâmbovnicului Street, Sector 4, Bucharest).
- Do not send the congressional fee by postal order;
- Do not pay by bank the congressional fee after 30.04.2013;
- Payment orders or bill of materials should be sent in nominal, clearly written, to avoid confusion and necessarily include full name and full name so that it can be written correctly on the attendance certificates at Congress.